The University of Abuja in short “UNIABUJA” Part-Time Degree Programmes by Distance Learning Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced, and all interested candidates can now purchase the form.
About the UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Programmes by Distance Learning Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), centre for distance learning and continuing Education (CDL&CE), is now selling application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIABUJA Part-time degree is designed to provide quality education to those desiring to combine their work with schooling at the same time.
UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Courses
– Faculty of Arts
Department of English
- B.A English Language
- B.A English Literature
Department of Linguistics and African Languages
- B.A Linguistics
- B.A Arabic
Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A History and Diplomatic Studies
Department of Christian Religious Studies
- B.A Christian Religious Studies
Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A Islamic Studies
Department of Philosophy
- B.A Philosophy
– Faculty of Education
Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology
- B.A. Ed Guidance and Counseling
Department of Arts Education
- B.A. Ed Education English
Department of Social Science Education
- B.Sc. Ed Education Geography
– Faculty of Management Sciences
Department of Accounting
- BSc. Accounting
Department of Business Administration
- BSc. Business Administration
Department of Public Administration
- BSc. Public Administration
– Faculty of Social Sciences
Department of Economics
- BSc. Economics
Department of Geography and Environmental Management
- BSc. Geography and Environmental Management
Department of Political Science& International Relations
- BSc. Political Science
UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Programmes Duration
The Part-time programmes would run at the centre for distance learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE) is expected to hold for six (6) years in respect of the regular four-year degree programme on the qualification of the entry qualification. The mode of the study is mainly for face-to-face contact on weekends.
Applicants looking forward to admission into the specified Part-Time programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja are to possess any of the following requirements:
- At least five credit passes including English and Mathematics acquired at a maximum of two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB, or TC II.
- Possess at least Two’ A’ Level passes with at least five ‘O’ level credit passes in subjects that are relevant.
- All the Direct Entry (DE) applicants are expected to possess at least four (4) credits passes in English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or NECO at a maximum of two (2) sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). Holders of NCE with at least Ten points pass acquired from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) would also be considered.
How to Apply
The Application forms are expected to be purchased for the cost of Fifteen thousand Naira (15,000 Naira) only via the Remita platform excluding the bank charges.
All the prospective candidate are required to process their admission through the JAMB e-facility platform to register After which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for the admission processing before going to apply with the JAMB Registration Number online via CDL&CE Portal:
- Go to the site web site via https://www.cdlce.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” in other to read Admission Requirements
- After that Indicate the mode of Study PART-TIME OR ODL
- Click the “APPLY” button in other to start the Application
- Enter all the required details in your Biodata thus: (Surname, First name, Other names, Email, and Phone Number). You are required to have a valid email address. You would be required to open one if you have none
- On the page for payment, click the Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to the Remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After making a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and the application number generated. You will be logged out accordingly
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to proceed with the process for the Application.
Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
The sales of forms have been scheduled to commence on Tuesday 5th January 2021.