This is to inform the general public about the University of Abuja in short “UNIABUJA” Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the UNIABUJA 2021/2022 Business School Certificate Admission Form
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School announces Sale of Form for admission into Executive MBA, MBA, and Certificate Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Migration Studies
- Agri-Business Management
- Civil Defence Studies
- Entrepreneurship and
- Leadership Studies
- Cooperative Societies Management
Interested Candidates are to apply online. Visit: https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the University of Abuja Business School must possess the following:
- Minimum of five(5) credits including English language and Mathematics obtained not more than two(2) sittings from recognized examination bodies such as SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two ‘A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- University degree or HND from a recognized awarding institution.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES AND APPLICATION FEES
The duration of programmes and application fees are as follows:
- Executive Master of Business Administration – 24months –
- Master of Business Administration -24months-
- Master of Entrepreneurship -24months-
- Certificate Programmes -8 weeks –
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, applicants are required to visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
You should have with you a digital copy of your passport photograph, not more than 200px by 200px in dimension and 150kb in size.
If your application is successful, you will be granted provisional admission subject to the verification of your results. You will need to provide the admission officer with the following documents:
- All academic transcript
- Copies of Certificates such as: SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II; B.Sc. or BA. Degree, HND in relevant areas of Management.
- Two personal references
- Copy of your current photograph
Application closes on 30th November, 2021.