This is to inform the UNFPA Youth Leaders in short “YoLe” Fellowship Program. Details about the Scholarship are given below.
About UNFPA Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program 2023
UNFPA works to deliver a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
To empower young people, UNFPA Ghana launched the Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Programme which aligns with the United Nations’ Youth Strategy that calls on UN agencies to “increase impact and expand global, regional and country-level action to address the needs, build the agency, and advance the rights of young people in all their diversity”, as well as, UNFPA’s Youth Strategy, “My Body, My Life, My World”.
The YoLe Fellowship Programme also supports the Government of Ghana’s priorities on youth development; economic and financial empowerment of young people, youth entrepreneurship and financial inclusion, youth employment, youth and agriculture, youth migration and mobility, sexual and reproductive health (Ghana National Youth Policy, 2010).
The YoLe Fellowship is a one-year programme designed to empower Fellows to be innovative and transformational Leaders. It builds the capacity of young people by providing opportunities for professional and career development in the area of leadership at various levels and in different sectors, including within the UN system. Fellows also have access to one-on-one high-level mentorship and coaching from high achieving personalities within different sectors. For more information about the Fellowship, visit the UNFPA Ghana website: https://ghana.unfpa.org/en/publications
The applicant must be:
● Aged between 18 – 30 years
● A graduate of a tertiary institution in Ghana
● Able to commit to the Fellowship duration (one year)
● Proactive and possess strong interpersonal skills
● Proficient in English (possess working knowledge of English) — (important for general communication purposes. All application materials must be submitted in English).
● Passionate about Leadership, SRHR, Social Entrepreneurship which includes agribusiness, innovation, and artificial intelligence (ai) and demonstrate a desire to make a difference in their community: specifically, demonstrate interest and dedication to development issues established through either volunteer experience, work experience, affiliations with a youth network or NGO, in areas of UNFPA’s mandate, passionate about contributing towards Ghana’s aspirations on Agenda 2030 (See http://www.unfpa.org/about- us)
UNFPA Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program Application
Interested applicants should submit:
1. An application letter (not more than one page), stating your professional goals and why you are applying for the Fellowship
3. Legal evidence of age
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 30 April 2023.
The applications for the UNFPA Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program must be submitted 30 April 2023. Open this link for more details about the UNFPA Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program.
- Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Africa Talents Challenge
- United.b Circular Electronics Challenge 2023
- Microsoft Account Management Internship 2023