This informs the public about the UNESCO Sultan Qaboos Prize for Environmental Conservation 2023. Details about the Program are given below.
About UNESCO Sultan Qaboos Prize for Environmental Conservation 2023
Other interested NGOs, research institutions, universities and individuals, are not eligible to make nominations directly to UNESCO. Therefore, such bodies and individuals are invited to propose their candidate to their country National Commission for UNESCO, which may or may not select it as its formal candidature.
This prize is awarded every two years for outstanding contributions by individuals, groups of individuals, institutes or organizations in the field of the environment. It consists of a diploma and a financial reward of US$100,000 and it is awarded during the World Science Forum.
Candidatures should be prepared in English or French. They must include:
- A nomination form (available on this page when a call for nominations is open)
- A recommendation letter from the Member State or NGO
- An endorsement letter from the National Commission of the country concerned.
Additional information, such as publications, articles, or scientific papers, may also be included in support of each nomination.
UNESCO Sultan Qaboos Prize for Environmental Conservation 2023 Application
For those interested in UNESCO Sultan Qaboos Prize for Environmental Conservation 2023. Open this link to start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 15 July 2023.
Open this link for more details about the UNESCO Sultan Qaboos Prize for Environmental Conservation 2023.
- UNESCO International Literacy Prizes 2023 | APPLY NOW
- Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 (Prize N2,000,000 scholarship) | APPLY NOW
- Pitch AgriHack 2023 digital agriculture competition for agritech startups (US$45,000 Cash Prize)