All interested applicants can start applying for the UNESCO/Emir Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah Prize 2020/2021. The application is open for the programme for digital empowerment of persons with disabilities.
About the UNESCO/Emir Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah Prize 2020/2021
The programme is aimed at the recognition of outstanding contributions of individual and organization in the promotion and enhancement of the lives of people with disabilities through the application of digital solutions, resources and technologies. The UNESCO/Emir Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah provides the following for the winners of the programme;
- An amount of USD $40,000 would be provided biennially which would be distributed equally be between the individual and the organization winner
- UNESCO will publicize the prize winner and will seek to work with them to enhance and promote their continued activities in the Fields of the digital empowerment of persons with disabilities
These are the prizes to be won by the winner of the UNESCO/Emir Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah Prize 2020/2021
In order for you to participate and apply for the UNESCO/Emir Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah Prize 2020/2021, you must have met up to the eligibility requirements as stated the programme body. The eligibility requirements are screening criteria’s that determine whether you are qualified to apply or not. Below are the eligibility requirements for the programme;
- All eligible applicants are individuals and organizations
- All applicants must have been active in the field for a minimum of five years and have proven results from the efforts and activities..
- All previous recipients for digital empowerment are not eligible for application
- Only one application may be submitted by anyone individual or by or an organization considered which includes all its parts
- All application must be submitted in the English or French language on the application form specified
These are the eligibility requirements for the UNESCO/Emir Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah Prize 2020/2021 for all interested applicants to take notice of.
To apply for the UNESCO/Emir Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah Prize 2020/20221 all interested applicants are to click here to apply. All application must be enclosed by the government of a member state in consulted with IRS National commission For UNESCO. Member state needs to submit written recommendations in support of the candidate project. The below information is also needed to be submitted along with your application;
- A summary of the work or the result of the work and other supporting documents which are of major importance are to be submitted for consideration
- A description of the candidate’s background and achievements are to be submitted.
- A definition of the candidate’s contribution with the prize of the objectives.
These are the information’s to be submitted in your application for the UNESCO/Emir Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah Prize 2020/2021.
The deadline for the submission of the application is on the 2nd of September 2020.
Follow this link for more details about the UNESCO/Emir Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah Prize 2020/2021.