The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University in short “UMYU” Pre-Degree, IJMB & ELIP Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out and available to interested candidates who want to confirm their admission status into the prestigious institution.
About the UMYU Pre-Degree, IJMB & ELIP Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Umaru Musa Yar’adua university, Katsina management, School of pre-degree and remedial Studies (SPRS), has made the admission list available to all interested candidates in the 2019/2020 academic session. Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, pre-degree and IJMB Admission list is available for the 2019/2020 academic session and interested candidates can check their admission status online.
How to Check the Admission List
Checking the UMYU Pre-Degree, IJMB & ELIP Admission List for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is not as complicated as you think:
- first, Go to this link to access the UMYU pre-degree, ELIP and IJMB supplementary batch admission list.
- Go to this link in other for you to access UMYU Pre-degree, IJMB, and ELIP First batch admission lists.
Note the Following
- All candidates who are registering for the pre-degree programme are expected to be in possession of minimum of 5 credits, three (3) of which is expected to be from science subjects, and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, in a maximum of two sittings. Candidates are expected to register for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark.
- All candidates registering for the IJMB programme are expected to be in possession of a minimum of five (5) O’level Credits, three (3) of which three of those subjects are expected to be from Basic science subjects and two (2) in English language and Mathematics in nothing more than two sittings.
- IJMB candidates are required to register with JAMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admissions.
Click here to print your Admission letter and move on with the process for registration.
Click Here and update your profile and then make your payment for the central registration (make use of your Application Number as your username and password to log in).