Do you wish to further your education at the University of Ibadan? This is to inform the general public and aspiring candidates that the UI Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is hereby available for sale. The management of the University of Ibadan is inviting suitable aspirants to apply for the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination screening exercise. The application form for the exercise is out until a limited amount of time.
The website of the University has been opened since on Monday the 7th of September 2020 for the submission of candidates’ bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online. The website will be closed upon the expiring date for the submission of biodata. The deadline for the submission of the biodata may not be extended. Candidates who fail to submit their bio-data before the stipulated time will not be considered for the University of Ibadan (UI) Screening exercise and admission.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for the UI Post UTME Screening
The following candidates are eligible to apply for the screening exercise:
- Candidates who chose the University of Ibadan as their first choice of institution in the UTME exams.
- Candidates who scored up to the required cut off point of 200.
UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
The date for the examination will be communicated to candidates via their email address and SMS. Candidates are advised to provide an email address that is valid and active and also a valid phone number. The university will take no responsibility for failure to get information as a result of an invalid email address and dysfunctional phone numbers.
Application for UI Post UTME Form
Interested candidates should follow these steps to apply for the Screening form for the University of Ibadan:
- Log in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using your JAMB Registration Number as your user name and your surname as your password.
- Candidates should pay a screening fee from the ADMISSION PORTAL in favor of the University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). The candidate should ensure that his Name, email address, Telephone Number, and Jamb Registration Number is quoted at the point of payment.
- Upon successful payment, the candidate should log in to the portal after two weeks to print his or her biodata.
- Every candidate should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled. Make sure that every instruction given is followed as mistakes may lead to disqualification.
- Online forms should be filled out in capital letters only.
- Candidates are required to upload their passport photographs and also their signatures. The image format for the passport and signature required is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs are expected to be clean and clear without ant glasses, and cap/head tie.
- After the process is complete, candidates are to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
- There will be an online desk platform available on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk to handle all genuine enquires.
Payment options for UI Post UTME Form
These are the options for payment that can be used to pay for the Post UTME form:
- Debit/Credit Card Payment using an ATM card.
- Cash at a bank with the print out from the portal to make payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also use a direct bank account debit whereby internet banking tools are used to make payment.
Candidates are required to print the payment receipt which should display the full names of the candidates (Surname) first, as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration Number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
Note: falsification/misrepresentation of documents is a very serious offence. Candidates are advised to submit only genuine documents. Anybody who is found guilty of this offence will automatically be disqualified and under the right situation be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agency.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Deadline of online submission
Friday, 16 October 2020.