The UCH Ibadan Post-Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and available to all interested candidates looking forward to applying for the admission. UCH Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Form is out online for interested candidates to buy. Expect the requirements and how to apply for the admission from this content.
Table of Contents
About the UCH Ibadan Post-Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan Post-Basic Perioperative Nursing Course is inviting applications from all interested candidates looking forward to applying for admission for a course that would be taking place for one year in perioperative Nursing. The course would be starting from November 2020 leading to licensing by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a registered Perioperative nurse (RPON).
This course is equipped and developed to help Registered Nurses (RN) with the theoretical underpinnings and skills meant for making provision for a safe, acceptable, and effective perioperative care to the Nursing Clients.
CHECK OUT: Delta State University (DELSU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
Candidates looking forward to applying for the University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan Post-Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission are expected to meet the requirements stated below. They include:
- Expected to be a Registered Nurses (RN) holding a current practice license of the nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria
- Be in possession of a minimum (5) five credit passes in not more than 2 sittings in the following subjects; English Languages, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and chemistry from either WAEC or NECO examinations.
- Must possess at least one (1) year of post-qualification experience as a General Nurse.
- Approval for one (1) full year of release coming from employers or other training schools.
- The course is offered to candidates as both residential and full-time. The school is offered the right to rusticate any of the students who were discovered to be involved in another course or employment during the period of training without any refund of fees paid.
How to Apply
The Application form has been out starting from Monday 9th March 2020, and you can access it using the UCH School portal via this URL https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. all individuals looking forward to the admission are expected to go through the following process.
CHECK OUT: Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
- First of all, You are to make a non-refundable fee payment of Ten Thousand two hundred (N10,200.00) only using any commercial bank into the University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.An Account – perioperative Nursing School. The Teller would be transformed into a receipt at the UCH Accounts department.
- Make another payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) into Oyo state nursing and Midwifery committee account, first bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Take the UCH receipt and the first bank teller for the payment you made of N200 at the Perioperative Nursing School to acquire a SCRATCH CARD along with a PIN to log in to the website to make the online application submission.
- Visit the portal via https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. download the user guide of the applicant and then enter the PIN found on your SCRATCH CARD in other for you to log in and create your account.
- Follow the stated instructions found on the provided applicants’ User guide to enter your data and submit your application form online.
- Once you are done with that, make sure to print out a minimum of 2 copies of your form and photo card and submit it for authentication at the perioperative Nursing School.
The entrance exam would be taking place in the following location, time and date stated below:
Date: Saturday 10th October 2020
Time: 11:30 am
Venue: West Midlands CBT Center, Akande Hall, Ajibode, Behind University of Ibadan
- Only interested candidates in possession of authenticated (stamped and signed) photo cards would be granted access to the examination venue
- Only interested candidates who have acquired acceptable standards at the examination would be offered an invite for an interview or placed on consideration for the selection following the interview.
Deadline: 5th October 2020.