The University of Benin Teaching hospital in short “UBTH” School of Bio-Medical Engineering Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out, and interested candidates are expected to purchase the form. Expect the requirements and how to apply below.
About the UBTH School of Bio-Medical Engineering Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The University of Benin Teaching hospital (UBTH) School of Biomedical Engineering is now inviting applications from all interested candidates who are seeking admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme.
Below are the requirements for the UBTH School of Bio-Medical Engineering Admission.
- Candidates are required to be in possession of a minimum 5 credit pass in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE 0 level subjects that is expected to include English Language, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Applicants are expected to have attempted the most recent JAMB examination with a minimum of 120. In addition, the candidates are to register or have selected the first choice of school to the School of Biomedical Engineering, UBTH Please.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are expected to obtain admission at the office of the school of Biomedical Engineering.
- Students are expected to make a Non-refundable fee of about two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only into UBTH account with TSA that is under the service type: Training School, School of Biomedical Engineering Using REMITA platform in any of the bank branches in Nigeria.
- Make use of the print to select the Microsoft print pdf (so as to make a copy for your later application upload).
- Make use of this link ubth.org/schools/bio-medical/ to gain access to the application form.
- Then complete the application form and then upload the requested documents using the proof of the payment at the provided place.
- Then print out the application slip.
The form that has been completed should be submitted to the administrative block of the school of Biomedical Engineering, the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, with a printout of their JAMB score.
Note: candidates are expected to sit for the O’Level are expected to scan both results as a single document (i.e both certificate in one of the files).
Time & Date: this will be sent to qualified candidates
Venue: School of Biomedical Engineering, UBTH, Benin City. Candidates are expected to come with the original copies of their credentials and their application slips.
Call: 07030739962, 07060678769 or Visit www.ubth.org
Joshua Ilesanmi Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director