This is to inform the general public about the Taraba State University in short “TSU” Post UTME Entry Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Taraba State University (TSU) has released the Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Post UTME Screening Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
Table of Contents
About the TSU 2021/2022 Post UTME Form
This is to inform all applicants and the general public interested in applying for admission into the Taraba State University, Jalingo that the sales of admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session have begun.
To be eligible for the Post UTME Admission form, you are expected to have scored 130 and above in UTME in the 2020/2021 academic session.
Method of Application
1. Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to register.
2. Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account.
3. Fill the form online and submit online.
4. Print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
5. Upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
NOTE: Original copies of credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty level in due time after successfully securing admission.