The Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the screening form. See the courses, requirements, cut-off marks, and how to apply for the form.
About the Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Trinity University is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes for the academic session of 2020/2021.
Trinity University Undergraduate Courses
Candidates are can only apply for any of the under-listed courses of which they are to possess relevant requirements for admission.
- Sc Information Technology
- Sc Computer Science
- Sc Industrial Chemistry
- Sc Microbiology
- Sc Biology
- Sc Biotechnology
- MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- Sc Physics with Electronics
- NSc Nursing Science
- Sc Business Administration
- Sc Accounting
- Sc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Sc Marketing
- A. English & Literary Studies
- Sc Economics
- Sc Political Science
- Sc International Relations
- Sc Mass Communication
Trinity University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates are expected to have taken the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
- They are expected to obtain a minimum of five 5 credit passes at a maximum of two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. There is expected to include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates that did not select Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the university of 1st choice to trinity university, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply
- Candidates that are interested are expected to make the university their first choice at any of the accredited computer-based test (CBT) centers nationwide.
- Candidates also have a golden opportunity to make the change of institution to trinity university as their first choice. Complete an online admission application form through the link below.
Click this link to apply
For more inquires, choose (+234) 7046349760,7032166707, 7032167003. or Visit: www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng.