This informs the public about the TransparencIT Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme 2023 for young Nigerian changemakers. Details about the Program are given below.
Table of Contents
About TransparencIT Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme 2023
The Civic Changemakers Fellowship program is a civic innovation and governance training aimed at empowering community champions who are working or have the ambition to work on solving civic and governance challenges.
Every year, TransparencIT selects and invites active community champions to develop and scale solutions for disrupting civic participation and improving governance and social justice in their communities. For three (3) months, the Changemakers learn through engagement, training, group work and networking to advance their activities and projects.
The sole objective of the programme is to strengthen the civic space and make a difference in the lives of our communities by developing the combination of knowledge, skills, values, and motivation of the changemakers to foster and implement citizens-driven solutions.
The programme was designed to create a positive impact using the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The core components of the fellowship comprise parallel training in experiential learning, leadership development, inclusion, innovation and management framework.
The emerging changemakers will:
- Take part in interactions with global experts on equity and social justice.
- Receive professional development, mentoring, and networking opportunities in addition to peer group learning.
- Receive support to build and advance solutions around governance challenges and customized programming from TransparencIT and affiliate partners.
- Learn how to adopt technology in advocacy and leverage it to improve governance.
The selection panel will use the following criteria to evaluate applications of the candidates:
- Demonstrated commitment to community service or volunteerism on issues of inequality and social justice.
- Demonstrated interest in developing leadership capacities and civic solutions.
- Ability to work with diverse groups cooperatively.
- Strong social and problem-solving skills.
TransparencIT Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme 2023 Application
For those interested in TransparencIT Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme 2023. Open this link to start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 30 June 2023.
Open this link for more details about the TransparencIT Civic Changemakers Fellowship Programme 2023.