This is to inform the general public about the Topfaith University Direct Entry (Undergraduate Admission) Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Topfaith University has released the Direct Entry (Undergraduate Admission) Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Direct Entry (Undergraduate Admission) Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About Topfaith University 2021/2022 Direct Entry (Undergraduate Admission) Form
Topfaith University is a modem private University with cutting edge facilities and a global perspective educational philosophy. The University has been duly approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
As a recent entrant into the tertiary education sector of Nigeria, it has come with a fresh, refined, and visionary message of hope, value, relevance and functionality in educational affair
To engage and benefit from innovative academics, entrepreneurship, research and functional human capital formation, prospective students are hereby invited to apply to Topfaith University for admission in the 2021/2022 session using the 2021 UTME/JAMB Results.
PROGRAMMES (2021/2022 SESSION)
– Faculty of Management and Social Sciences:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
– Faculty of Engineering:
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
– Faculty of Computing and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– Faculty of Law: LL.B
- Commercial and industrial Law
- Jurisprudence and International Law
- Private and Property Law
- Public Law
All admissions into the University are through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree or HND in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy specific faculty and departmental requirements. Interview may be conducted as a component of the admission process in addition to UTME or Direct Entry requirements.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to visit: https://www.topfaith.edu.ng/application to apply
Commencement in 2021/2022 Academic Session
First Semester Resumption: November, 2021
Topfaith Road, Mkpatak,
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
P.O.Box 1875, Ikot Ekpene. Akwa Ibom State