This informs the public about the Thiel Fellowship 2024 for Innovators. Details about the Program are given below.
Program Details (up to $100,000)
Founded by technology entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel in 2011, the Thiel Fellowship is a two-year program for young people who want to build new things. Thiel Fellows skip or stop out of college to receive a $100,000 grant and support from the Thiel Foundation’s network of founders, investors, and scientists.
A $1000,000 is available for the successful follows
- Anyone ages 22 or younger is eligible to apply
- Applicant may be a student – though if you’re selected, you’ll need to drop out to accept the fellowship.
- You are not eligible if you received an undergraduate degree.
- You don’t need to have incorporated a company or built a full product yet, but at a minimum you’ll need to demonstrate meaningful progress toward a concrete vision.
- Applications are received from individuals only—no team application.
How to Apply
For those interested in the Thiel Fellowship 2024 for Innovators. Open this link to start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is Roll Basis.
Open this link for more details about Thiel Fellowship 2024 for Innovators.
- Marlène and Paolo Fresco Fellowship 2024
- OWSD Early Career Fellowship Programme 2024
- WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship 2024