Application is currently open for The Ultimate Mathematics Ambassador 2021. All parents, teachers, and pupils who have been anticipating the competition can now apply for the 9th edition of The Ultimate Mathematics Ambassador, (TUMA) Annual National Mathematics Competition. The competition is open for pupils in primary five and six.
The competition is organized by the Ambassador Schools, Sango, Ota for the 2020/2021 academic session. Parents and teachers can now register their wards for the mathematics competition free of charge.
The following are the benefits for those pupils who will emerge the winners of the mathematics competition:
- 1st Position – 500,000 + Plaque
- 2nd Position – 300,000 + Plaque
- 3rd Position – 200,000 + Plaque
Teachers will also receive the following prizes:
- 1st Position – 150,000 + Plaque
- 2nd Position – 100,000 + Plaque
- 3rd Position – 75,000 + Plaque
The school which emerges as winners will also be awarded with the following prizes:
- 1st Position – A Laptop + Printer + Textbooks + Plaque
- 2nd Position – A Laptop + Textbooks + Plaque
- 3rd Position – A Printer + Textbooks + Plaque
There will also be consolation prizes available for top-performing school winners and stage 2 qualifiers.
The organizers of the competition require pupils who are applying for the competition to meet certain eligibility requirements and they are:
- Only pupils from primary five and six can apply for the competition.
- Each school is expected to present three pupils only to participate in the competition.
- The competition is open to only schools located in Lagos and Ogun State only.
The competition is divided into various stages and they are:
- Stage I One
- Stage II Two
- Stage II Three
Candidates who applied for the competition are required to sit for the stage one examination. After the examination, the top fifty students will be chosen to sit for the stage two examination. Upon completion of stage two examination, the top ten students will be selected to proceed to the final stage which is stage three.
The examination schedule is as follows:
- Stage one: multiple choice and theory
Date: Thursday 21st January 2021
Time: 11 am prompt
- Stage two: multiple choice and theory (for top fifty selected students)
Date and Time: To be Communicated later
- Stage three: written and oral quiz (for top ten selected students)
Venue: the Ambassadors Schools, Ota (Junior and Senior College)
Syllabus: primary one to six curriculum
Note: Commencement of accreditation is 8:00am – 10:00am
How to Apply
If you meet the eligibility requirements and want to apply, then you can obtain the registration form at @ The Ambassadors Schools, Ota. The form can also be downloaded online via this link
Submission of Forms
You can submit the form at The Ambassadors Schools, Ota, or after scanning the form, you can send it to email@example.com. You can also fill out the form and submit it online via this link.
Submission of entries commenced in October 2020 and will end on 14th Thursday, January 2021. No entries received after the stipulated deadline will be processed.
The Junior College is located at 16-20, Adeyanju Street, Fellowship Bus-Stop, Off Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State while the senior college can be located at I -9, The Ambassadors Street, Opposite Ota Market, Behind Total Filling Station, Off Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State.
Call the following numbers for more information:
- Funke (09062948859)
- Tomi (08150390004)
- Yinka (08150374601)