The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and inviting applications from all interested candidates looking forward to applying.
This content would be giving you some important information concerning how to apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki Post UTME and the requirements. so, as an interested candidate, you should expect all you need from this content.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME application is still ongoing until further notice. If TOPS was NOT your 1ST choice of Institution, visit your JAMB portal for Change of Institution to make TOPS your 1st Choice Institution.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Available Courses
Below is the course that can be undertaken by any interested applicant looking forward to applying for the Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki Post UTME Screening. They include:
CHECK OUT: Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
School of Financial Management Studies
- Banking and Finance
School of Business and Communication Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
To be eligible for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki Post UTME Screening, all interested applicant is required to meet the following eligibility criteria, they include:
- All interested candidates who made the Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki as their choice and scored above 120 cut-off marks in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who also did not make it their choice of institution can also apply.
How to Apply
The price for the Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is two thousand, eight hundred nairas only). Follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit the school’s official website via this link. http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
- Create an account for yourself by filling in the required information and then click register.
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted
- Go to the page for login and log in with your email and mobile number.
- Then you would be required to make the payment for the application via the application fee menu that is at the left-hand side of the portal.
- Once the payment has been made, the application form would be made available to be filled and submitted.
- Print out a copy of your application form.
CHECK OUT: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session