The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Part-Time Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Session has been announced, and interested candidates can now purchase the form. Expect how to apply below.
About The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
Oke-ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), is now inviting applications from all suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the academic session of 2020/2021.
Oke-Ogun Poly HND Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Agricultural Engineering (Farm Power and Machinery Option)
- Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Option)
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics with Electronic Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Environmental Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Soil Science Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Agricultural Extension Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Crop Production Option)
- Food Science Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Public Administration
- Public Administration (LGDS Option).
How to Apply
The cost of the application cost a total of about sixteen thousand Eight Hundred Naira (16,500 + 300 transaction fee = N16,800)
- Create an account by filling up your basic information and then click on the register button
- Once the form has been successfully submitted
- Proceed to log in the login page and then log in using your email address and your phone number
- The next step is to make the payment for your application fee via the application fee menu that is available on the left-hand side of the portal
- Once the payment has been made successfully, your application form would be available to be filled and submitted
- Print out a copy of your form for application
30th November 2020.