This is to inform the general public about The Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of The Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa has released its Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Post UTME Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About The Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa 2021/2022 Post UTME Form
The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa, now Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa welcomes applications from prospective candidates holding required qualifications for admission into the institution.
Applicants for full-time National Diploma programmes are expected to possess School Certificate ( WASSCE) or its equivalents.
The Institution offers courses in the following categories of programmes;
Full-Time Application for National Diploma (ND) Candidates must apply for UTME Screening
Full-Time Application for Higher National Diploma Candidates must apply for HND Screening
FULL-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND).
– Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
– Candidates must have chosen Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their Institution of 1st choice.
– Candidates willing to change to Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their 1st choice of institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) immediately, can also apply.
– The ND Post UTME screening is ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND).
– Candidates applying for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess National Diploma (ND) in the same discipline, obtained from any of the accredited Institutions.
Method of application
– Go to the admission application portal: https://application.aope.edu.ng/ and fill the appropriate form
– As soon as you are registered, Go to login and feed in your application ID and password.
– Continue your registration.
SPECIAL NOTE: Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal.
For more information: e-mail: [email protected], [email protected] Phone: 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during the working hour between 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday)