The Bridge Fellowship Programme 2021 is now open for application. The fellowship commences with a four-week skills development intensive camp and it is a highly selective fellowship. A lifeline of learning, strong support, and access to opportunities throughout the fellow’s leadership journey follows the skills development camp.
Launched in 2014, the programme has become highly sought after by University Students across Nigeria. Over 100 fellows are currently recorded in the Bridge network and they have significantly benefited from their interaction with world-class trainers, professionals, market leaders, employment and internship opportunities, and mentoring.
- Professional mentorship that will support career decisions and growth trajectory will be provided for fellows.
- A network of professionals across diverse fields will be accessible to fellows who provide Internship opportunities, seeding opportunities, and employment opportunities.
Every TBP 2021 cohort member gets an automatic 50% financial aid in fees support once they have been admitted. This means applicants who have been selected will have to make payment of the 50% balance which is N150,000. However, it is realized that this could be a serious challenge to a few fellows so another pool of funding has been created to ease selected applicants’ financial burden.
Prospective applicants are expected to meet certain eligibility requirements before they can be considered qualified for the fellowship. The eligibility criteria are:
- Applicant must currently be a university student (there is an exception for outstanding post-secondary school students)
- There should be a minimum of two years left before the applicant completes his/her tertiary education.
- Applicant should be available to go to Lagos for the attendance of a residential Bootcamp next summer.
- Applicant is expected to have demonstrated a keen interest in the growth of their communities and also in their personal growths.
- Applicant is expected to demonstrate the propensity of leadership, innovation, and entrepreneurial thinking.
- An assessment that will expose you to different entrepreneurial scenarios is included in the application. The answers you give will give a reflection on your entrepreneurial skills, leadership tactics, and career goals.
- Ensure that the option you choose best describes your behaviour. You should know that there are no wrong or right answers.
- Once you complete a question, then click on the “next” button until you complete the entire test.
- You will have about five minutes to complete the test.
- There is another part of the test which is an essay and you are expected to report on your current journey and the values which makes you stand out.
The deadline for application is December 15th, 2020
Click this link to apply
Visit the official website via this link for more information