This is to inform the general public about the Tai Solarin College of Education in short “TASCE” Part-Time NCE Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) has released the Part-Time NCE Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Part-Time NCE Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the TASCE 2021/2022 Part-Time NCE Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Part-time NCE Programmes of Tai Solarin College Of Education for 2021/2022 Session.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO NCE PART-TME PROGRAMMES
– Course Available (Ijebu-Ode Study Centre)
- Business Education (Double Major)
- Economics/Social Studies
- Political/Social Studies
- Primary Education (Double Major)
Candidate seeking admission into the above listed Programmes must possess any of the following:
- NECO/ SSCE /WASCE /GCE ‘O’ LEVEL Credit in Five (5) Subjects in not more (2) sittings including English & Mathematics
- Five (5) Credits or Merit in Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TCII) including English and Mathematics with merit in two (2) Subjects relevant to the course of study in not more than two sittings.
Associateship Certificate in Education (ACE) awarded by an approved institutions in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- WAEC (Commercial) or RSA stage II with passes in (5) subjects at not more than two sittings :three (3) of which must be at credit level
- City and Guilds/ WAEC Technical Certificate / Federal Craft Certificate (FCC) with at least (3) credit in Mathematics, English and two other subjects.
- National Technical Certificate / National Business Certificate (NABTEB) with 4 credits at once (1) sitting.
How to Apply
Click on this link to apply.