This is to inform the general public about the Tansian University Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Management of Tansian University has released its Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. All interested applicants can now start purchasing or applying for the institution admission form.
About the Tansian University Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
The Tansian University Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is out for all interested candidates. The Programmes offered by the institution for all candidates are listed below;
Tansian University Courses
– Faculty of Natural and Animal Science
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Information Communication Technology
- Physics and Electronics
– Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and finance
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Statistics
- International Relation
- Mass communication
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Political Science.
- Public Administration.
– Faculty of Education
- Special Education
- B.Ed Primary Education
- B.Ed Education Management
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
- Arts Education
- B.A (ED) Education/ English and Literary Studies
- B.A (ED) Education /CRS
- Science Education
- B.Sc (ED) Education
– Social Science and Vocational Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Economics
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Political Science
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/ Accounting
– Faculty of Environmental Science
- B.Sc Architecture
- B.Sc Estate Management
- B.Sc Urban and Regional planning
– Faculty of Health Sciences
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Public Health
– Faculty of Law
- Civil Law
- LLB. Law
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc/Ed Education/Accounting
- B.Sc/Ed Education/Political Science
- B.Sc/Ed Education/Banking and finance
- B.Sc/Ed Education Economics
- B.Sc English and Literary Studies
Open this link to access the complete list of courses available to study at Tasian University
To apply for the Tansian University Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, all applicants must duly ensure that the admission requirements for the institution must be met.
The admission requirements for the institution are stated below;
- Applicants must possess the academic qualification as specified by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for the course of choice.
- The applicant must achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the unified tertiary matriculation examination.
Also, Candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME and didn’t indicate the Tansian University in any of the choices are eligible to apply.
– Direct Entry
There is direct entry admission for NCE holders for a two or three years degree programme in the faculty of education. There are opportunities of getting local or foreign scholarships in Tansian University.
Methods of Application
Application Forms are obtainable on this website (CLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE) and from the Admissions’ Office, Tansian University, Umunya (Umunya/Oba Campuses), on payment of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia – University Fund Bank Account No. 1211869000 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide (Click Here to Pay Online).
FOR FORMS PURCHASED FROM THE SCHOOL: After payment, Applicants should forward the payment details (Name, Teller Number, Telephone Number and Email Address) to email@example.com and come to the School for Registration. Presentation of Original Evidence of such payment is also required.
All Application Forms should be returned to the Registrar, Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. Screening is on-going
Application Forms are also obtainable from the following centres below:
- Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State.
- No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.
For further information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08039310930, 08032758361, 07066994499