Swansea University Taught Master’s Scholarships in 2020 is open for applications from all interested candidates. Swansea university celebrated its Centenary on the 19th of July and as the school reaches a momentous milestone, and celebrates wonderful achievements over the past 100 years, they also want to focus on the bright future which lies ahead.
One of the main goals of Swansea University is to support the student’s success. This is the reason why as part of celebrating the centenary year, the management of the school is offering one fully-funded MBA scholarship for January 2021.
About Swansea University
Swansea University is a public research- institution that is located in Swansea, Wales of the United Kingdom. The University has 8 colleges across its two campuses which are situated on the coastline of Swansea Bay. The university was established on October 5, 1920, when it was known as The University College, Swansea.
The school offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate courses. The university also provides accommodation space with outstanding teaching facilities and personality development guides for its applicants.
Why study at Swansea University
Swansea University helps candidates to identify skills and also develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and also enhance career options. Students are given opportunities to participate in various cultural, sports, and many other activities.
- University or organization: Swansea University
- Course level: Master’s scholarship
- Department: Business Administration
- Awards: scholarship worth £20,000
- Nationality: International students
The Swansea University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2020 provides £20,000 worth scholarship which will be used towards tuition fees.
If you are interested in this scholarship and you wish to apply, the University of Swansea expects you to meet with certain requirements that will make you eligible for the scholarship.
- It is open to students of any nationality.
- Intending applicants must have accepted the offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University, commencing January 2021.
Applications will be considered based on these:
- If as an applicant, you understand how the programme can impact you.
- If as an applicant, you reflect the values of the programme.
- Challenging normal business perspectives
To apply, you need to answer ‘tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are a part of’ by creating one of these
- 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3)
- 4-5 minute video (.mp4)
- 1,500 word diary entry (.pdf, .doc, or .ppt)
You can submit to [email protected].
You may wish to include points on the following in your submission:
- Why you chose to apply to study an MBA in Swansea.
- The key values that you bring to leadership.
- How you plan to make an impact on your community, sector, and/or organization after completing the MBA programme.
Note: Applicants should please include their full names and student number in their submission.
General note: intended applicants should note that terms and conditions apply for MBA Centenary Scholarship.
29 November 2020
For more information, please visit the official website via this link