One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Transport Management in this post.
Also, you should note that the subject combinations of the two courses might not be the same as both might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Transport Management. Bring the universities offering it; meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Transport Management
- Firstly, Transport Management is the study of the process and systems used to deliver passengers and goods from one location to another safely.
- Secondly, Transport Management course will take students about four years at the university. However, this depends on the students’ mode of entry and if there are carryovers.
- Thirdly, a social science course is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, it is not a very competitive course, and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Transport Management is high and competitive. Students should graduate with an excellent degree to secure a job quickly.
If You are looking for the Subject Combination for Transport Management in JAMB & WAEC, You will get them here. This is important for students who want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Transport Management
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council). You Can apply for subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Transport Management.
- English Language
- Any two social science subjects
JAMB Subject Combination for Transport Management
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), You need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Transport Management should include.
- English Language
- Any social science subjects
List of Universities Offering Transport Management in Nigeria
In addition, there are many universities in Nigeria where students can choose to study Transport Management. But it all comes down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to Transport Management.
Here, students should consider the universities offering Transport Management in Nigeria as they are essential. They should also carry out studies about the universities, such as the admission requirements, school fees, and other helpful information.
Meanwhile, below, You will get to know the universities Offering Transport Management in Nigeria.
The JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Transport Management is 140. Some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 and 200. So, students must ensure they check the JAMB cut-off marks of the various universities.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or iECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure they pass the university post-UTME.