One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Transport Management in this post.
Also, you should note that the two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Transport Management. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Transport Management
- Firstly, Transport Management is the study of the process and systems used to safely deliver passengers and goods from one location to another.
- Secondly, Transport Management is a course that will take students about four years at the university. However, this depends on the mode of entry of students and also if there are carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is a social science course and it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, it is not a very competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Transport Management is high and competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to secure a job easily.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Transport Management
If You are looking for the Subject Combination for Transport Management in JAMB & WAEC, You will get them here. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) You need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Transport Management.
- English Language
- Any two social science subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) You need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Transport Management should include.
- English Language
- Any social science subjects
List of Universities Offering Transport Management in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Transport Management. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to Transport Management.
Here, students should consider the universities offering Transport Management in Nigeria as they are important. They should also carry out studies about the universities like the admission requirement, school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below You will get to know the universities Offering Transport Management in Nigeria.
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Transport Management is 140. Whereas, some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the various Universities.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.