One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Telecommunication Management in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Telecommunication Management. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Telecommunication Management
- Firstly, Telecommunication Management is a course that involves managing open systems in a communication network.
- Secondly, Telecommunication Management is a course that will take students about four years at the university. However, this depends on the mode of entry of students and also if there are carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, it is not a very competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Telecommunication Management is high and competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
- Sixthly, according to JAMB, Telecommunication Management is under the faculty of science but this might be different in some universities.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Telecommunication Management
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Telecommunication Management? They are what You will get here. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) You need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Telecommunication Management.
- English Language
- Any two science subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) You need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Telecommunication Management should include.
- English Language
- Any one of Biology, Agricultural Science, Biology, Economics and Geography
List of Universities Offering Telecommunication Management in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Telecommunication Management. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to Telecommunication Management.
Here, students should consider the universities offering Telecommunication Management in Nigeria as they are important. They should also carry out studies about the universities like the admission requirement, school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below You will get to know the universities Offering Telecommunication Management in Nigeria.
- CRESCENT UNIVERSITY
- SALEM UNIVERSITY
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Telecommunication Management is 150. Whereas, some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.