The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Software Engineering in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Software Engineering, bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Software Engineering
- Firstly, Software Engineering is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But tis is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is a science course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Thirdly, Software Engineering is a science course and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, job opportunities available for one with a degree in Software Engineering are high but competitive. Meanwhile, students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to secure a job easily.
Furthermore, these are some of the available careers for one with a degree in Software Engineering.
- Applications Developer.
- Cyber Security Analyst.
- Game Developer.
- Information Systems Manager.
- IT Consultant.
- Multimedia Programmer.
- Web Developer.
- Web Designer.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Software Engineering
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Software Engineering? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Software Engineering in WAEC
- English Language
- Any Science subject
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Software Engineering should include
- English Language
List of Universities Offering Software Engineering in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Software Engineering. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Plant Biology.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Software Engineering in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Software Engineering in Nigeria
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – TECH-IBADAN
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE – FED-DUTSE
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – AUN
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE – BABCOCK
- ADMIRALTY UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, IBUSA, DELTA STATE – ADUN
- SKYLINE UNIVERSITY NIGERIA, KANO, KANO STATE – SKYLINE
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Software Engineering is 150. But some federal and state universities cut-off marks might be 180 or 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.
- Subject Combination for Education and French
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Education and History
- Which Engineering Field has the Highest Salary in Nigeria