One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC—notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Radiography and Radiation Science in this post.
Also, you should note that the subject combinations of the two courses might not be the same as both might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Radiography and Radiation Science. Bring the universities offering it; meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Radiography and Radiation Science
- Firstly, Radiography and Radiation Science is a course that involves radiation to provide tissues, organs, bones and images of the human body.
- Secondly, the Radiography and Radiation Science course will take students about five years at the university. But this depends on the mode of entry of students. Also, this is possible if there are no carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is a competitive course, and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, it is a science suitable for only this set of students.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a Radiography and Radiation Science degree is high but competitive. Students should graduate with an excellent degree to secure a job quickly.
- According to JAMB, Radiography and Radiation Science are under the medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Science faculty, but this might differ in some universities.
Are you seeking the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination of Radiography and Radiation Science? They are what You will get here. This is important for students who want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Radiography and Radiation Science
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council). You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Radiography and Radiation Science in WAEC.
- English Language
JAMB Subject Combination for Radiography and Radiation Science
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects, and English is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ radiography radiation science. JAMB sube included a combination of radiography and radiation science should be included.
- English Language
List of Universities Offering Radiography and Radiation Science in Nigeria
In addition, there are universities in Nigeria where Stuwhercomespends onose to study Radiography and Radiation Science. But it all boils down to the one theyradiographycan radiation science confident of getting admission to study Radiography and Radiation Science.
Here, students should also consider the Universities offering Radiography and Radiation Science in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other unhelpful on.
Meanwhile, below, you will find Radiography and Raradiographyence radiation science universities
The JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Bard) cut-off mark for Radiography and Radiation Science is 150. Whereas, some state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure they pass the university post-UTME.