One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Radiography and Radiation Science in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Radiography and Radiation Science. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Radiography and Radiation Science
- Firstly, Radiography and Radiation Science is a course that involves radiation to provide tissues, organs, bones and images of the human body.
- Secondly, Radiography and Radiation Science is a course that will take students about five years at the university. But this depends on the mode of entry of students. Also, this is also possible if there are no carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is a competitive course and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, it is a science and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Radiography and Radiation Science is high but competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
- Sixthly, according to JAMB, Radiography and Radiation Science is under the faculty of medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Science but this might be different in some universities.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Radiography and Radiation Science
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Radiography and Radiation Science? They are what You will get them here. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Radiography and Radiation Science in WAEC.
- English Language
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Radiography and Radiation Science should include.
- English Language
List of Universities Offering Radiography and Radiation Science in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Radiography and Radiation Science. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Radiography and Radiation Science.
Here, students should also consider the Universities offering Radiography and Radiation Science in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Radiography and Radiation Science in Nigeria.
- KING DAVID UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES – KDUMS
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Radiography and Radiation Science is 150. Whereas, some state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Theatre and Film Studies
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Linguistics/English
- Subject Combination for International Studies