The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Physics Electronics in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Physics Electronics. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Physics Electronics
- Firstly, Physics Electronics is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is a very competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and with this, it is suitable for only this set if students.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Physics Electronics is under the faculty of science. But this might be different under some universities.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Physics Electronics is high but competitive, students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Physics Electronics
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Physics Electronics? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Physics Electronics in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any science subject
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination Physics Electronics should include.
- English Language
- Biology or Chemistry
List of Universities Offering Physics Electronics in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Physics Electronics. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Physics Electronics.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Physics Electronics in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Physics Electronics in Nigeria
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA
- EASTERN PALM UNIVERSITY, OGBOKO, IMO STATE – EPU
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Physics Electronics is 150. Whereas, some federal university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.