The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Physics Electronics in this post.
Also, you should note that two course subject combinations might not be the same as both might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Physics Electronics. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Physics Electronics? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students who want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Physics Electronics
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council). You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Physics Electronics in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any science subject
However, there are some universities with specific requirements for this course, and they are;
- The University of Port-Harcourt requires Physics with Electronics to accept Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Godfrey Okoye University requires Physics with Electronics, ‘O’ Level credit passes in English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology or Chemistry and any other Science subject.
- Adekunle Ajasin University requires five (5)‘O’ Level credit passes, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science.
JAMB Subject Combination for Physics Electronics
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects, and English is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ admission into the University—the JAMB subject combination Physics Electronics should be included.
- English Language
- Biology or Chemistry
Direct Entry Requirements
You also need some subject combinations and requirements for direct-entry students for this course. Below are the requirements for this course.
- NCE/Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in Physics, Mathematics, or Chemistry.
- ND/HND in a related course.
There are also some universities with specific requirements. These universities are;
- Sokoto State University accepts HND lower credit, ND upper credit, or NCE merit in Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Electronics, Physics Computer or its equivalents.
- The Federal University of Technology accepts ND with a minimum of Upper Credit or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, and Electronics.
Students should note that this Subject combination is for Physics with electronics and physics electronics. You should also use the above subject combination correctly to gain admission into the universities of your choice.