One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Physical Sciences in this post.
Also, this post will tell you what you need to know about Physical Sciences. Bring the universities offering it; meanwhile, it will provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Physical Sciences
- Firstly, Physical Science is a course that studies the inorganic world. This means it does not study living things.
- Secondly, the Physical Sciences course will take students about four years at the university. But this depends on the student’s entry mode and is also possible if there are no carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is a science course suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, it is not a very competitive course, and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Physical Sciences is low but competitive. Students should graduate with an excellent degree to quickly secure a job.
- According to JAMB, Physical Sciences is under the science faculty, but this might be different in some universities.
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Physical Sciences? They are what You will get here. This is important for students who want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Physical Sciences
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council). You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Physical Sciences.
- English Language
- Any one of Biology, Agricultura; Science and Further Mathematics
JAMB Subject Combination for Physical Sciences
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), You need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Physical Sciences should include.
- English Language
- Chemistry or Biology
Direct Entry Requirement
Below is the direct entry requirement for candidates with an ‘A’ Level.
- NCE/Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in Physics, Mathematics, or Chemistry.
The JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Physical Sciences is 150. Some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 and 200. So, students must check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure they pass the university post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Mathematics with Computer Science
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Physical and Health Education
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Physical Education