One admission requirement that universities need is a combination of subjects in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Mathematics and Statistics in this post.
Also, you should note that the subject combinations of the two courses might not be the same as both might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Mathematics and Statistics. Bringing the universities offering it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
We will also provide the subject combination and requirements for all direct-entry students who want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Mathematics and Statistics
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council). You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for this course.
- English Language
- And at least three(3) of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Additional/Further Mathematics
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics and Statistics
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects, and English is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Mathematics and Statistics should include.
- English Language
- Chemistry or Biology
Direct Entry Requirements
To all direct entry students. You also need some subject combinations and requirements to apply for this course. Below are the requirements.
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
- NCE merit in Mathematics and either Physics or Chemistry.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Applied Mathematics and Statistics(
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Economics and Statistics
- Subject Combination for Statistics