One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Information and Communication Technology in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Information and Communication Technology. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Information and Communication Technology
- Firstly, Information and Communication Technology is a course that involves a diverse set of technological tools and resources used to transmit, store, create, share or exchange information.
- Secondly, Information and Communication Technology is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this depends on the mode of entry of students and it’s also possible if there are no carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, It is not a very competitive course and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Information and Communication Technology is high and competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Information and Communication Technology
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Information and Communication Technology? You will get them here. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Information and Communication Technology.
- English Language
- Any two science subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Information and Communication Technology should include.
- English Language
- Any science subjects
List of Universities Offering Information and Communication Technology in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Information and Communication Technology. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Information and Communication Technology.
Here, students should also consider the Universities offering Information and Communication Technology in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Information and Communication Technology in Nigeria.
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – MAITAMA
- AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – AFIT-DEG
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE – BABCOCK
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
- RHEMA UNIVERSITY, ABA, ABIA STATE – RHEMA
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Information and Communication Technology is 150. Whereas, some federal university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC Subject (O’Level) Combination for Information and Communication Science
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Political Science and Diplomacy
- WAEC Syllabus PDF Download Link for All Subjects in SSCE & GCE | DOWNLOAD & CHECK NOW