The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Home Science and Management in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Home Science and Management, bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Home Science and Management
- Firstly, Home Science and Management is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But it is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is a science course and obviously, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Thirdly, it is not a very competitive course and with this, students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, Job opportunities available for one with a degree in Home Science and Management are much but competitive. Moreover, students are to graduate with a good degree to secure a job easily.
Furthermore, these are some of the available careers for one with a degree in Home Science and Management.
- Production Industry.
- Tourism and Service Industry.
- Healthcare industry.
- Dietetics and Nutrition.
- Teaching and research.
- Textile and Clothing.
- Resource Management.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Home Science and Management
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Home Science and Management? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Home Science and Management in WAEC
- English Language
- Biology or Agricultural Science
- Physics or any two science subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Home Science and Management should include
- English Language
- Biology or Agriculture
- Mathematics or Physics
List of Universities Offering Home Science and Management in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Home Science and Management. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Home Science and Management.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Home Science and Management in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Home Science and Management in Nigeria
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- The FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Home Science and Management is 150. But some federal and state universities cut-off marks might be 180 or 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.
- Subject Combination for Software Engineering
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Home Economics and Management Economics
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Meteorology