One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC—notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses isthe combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Geography and Environmental Management in this post.
Also, you should note that the subject combinations of the two courses might not be the same as both might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Geography and Environmental Management. Bring the universities offering it; meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Geography and Environmental Management
- Firstly, Geography and Environmental Management is a course informed by the need to understand nature, behaviours, structure, and problems of the earth’s geographic components and proffer solutions to man-environment interaction problems.
- Secondly, Educational Technology is a course that will take students about four years at the University. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers. This also depends on the mode of entry of students.
- Thirdly, it is not a very competitive course, and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, it is a science course suitable for only this set of students.
- Fifthly, according to JAMB, Geography and Environmental Management is under the science faculty. But this might be different in some universities.
- Sixthly, job availability for one with a degree in Geography and Environmental Management is high but competitive. With this, students should be guaranteed an excellent degree to secure a job quickly.
Are you seeking the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Geography and Environmental Management? You will get them here. This is important for students that want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Geography and Environmental Management
You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council). You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Geography and Environmental Management in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any two of Economics, Physics and Chemistry
JAMB Subject Combination for Geography and Environmental Management
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects, and English is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ admission into the University. The JAMB subject combination for Geography and Environmental Management should include.
- English Language
- Any one of Economics, Physics and Chemistry
List of Universittherthere are manygraphy and Environmental Management in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria where Students can choose to study Geography and Environmental Management. But it all depends on which one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Geography and Environmental Management.
Here, students should also consider the Universities offering Geography and Environmental Management in Nigeria as they are necessary. Thus, they should also carry out studies helpful universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Geography and Environmental Management in Nigeria.
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Geography and Environmental Management is 150. At the same time, some federal university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students must check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the University Post-UTME.