One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Energy Studies in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Energy Studies. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Energy Studies
- Firstly, Energy Studies is a course that is designed to provide selected undergraduates with the knowledge and skills needed for advanced studies, leadership and success in energy-related fields.
- Secondly, Energy Studies is a course that will take students about four years at the university. However, this depends on the mode of entry of students and also if there are carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, it is not a very competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Energy Studies is high and competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
- Sixthly, according to JAMB, Energy Studies is under the faculty of Science but this might be different in some universities.
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Energy Studies? If So, They are what You will get here. This is important for students that want to study this course.
WAEC Subject Combination for Energy Studies
In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) You need at least five subjects. In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Energy Studies.
- English Language
- Biology or Agricultural Science
JAMB Subject Combination for Energy Studies
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) You need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Energy Studies should include.
- English Language
- Chemistry or Biology
List of Universities Offering Energy Studies in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Energy Studies. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Energy Studies.
Here, students should consider the universities offering Energy Studies in Nigeria as they are important. They should also carry out studies about the universities like the admission requirement, school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below You will get to know the universities Offering Energy Studies in Nigeria.
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Energy Studies is 150. Whereas, some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Energy and Petroleum Studies
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Petroleum and Energy Resources Engineering
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Peace and Development Studies