One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Economics with Operation Research in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Economics with Operation Research. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Economics with Operation Research
- Firstly, Economics with Operation Research explores the possible connections of the organization of human and material resources by concentrating on the interpretations of management decisions at the various levels of the economy.
- Secondly, Economics with Operation Research is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this depends on the mode of entry of students and it’s also possible if there are no carryovers.
- Thirdly, it is an art and commercial course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, It is not a competitive course and students might not find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, job availability for one with a degree in Economics with Operation Research is high and competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
- Fifthly, according to JAMB, Economics with Operation Research is under the faculty of social and management studies but this might be different in some universities.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Economics with Operation Research
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Economics with Operation Research? If So, You will get them here. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Economics with Operation Research.
- English Language
- Any two art or social science subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students’ admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Economics with Operation Research should include.
- English Language
- Any one of History, Government, Geography, French, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies and Islamic Studies
List of Universities Offering Economics with Operation Research in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Economics with Operation Research. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to Economics with Operation Research.
Here, students should also consider the Universities offering Economics with Operation Research in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Economics with Operation Research in Nigeria.
- CRESCENT UNIVERSITY
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Economics with Operation Research is 150. Whereas, some federal and state universities’ cut-off marks might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure to pass the university Post-UTME.
Also, Check Out;
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Economics Education
- Full List of Innovation Enterprise Institutions in Osun State Nigeria
- NECO Syllabus for Economics 2022/2023 SSCE & GCE | DOWNLOAD & CHECK NOW