The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Criminology and Security Studies in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Criminology and Security Studies. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Criminology and Security Studies
- Firstly, Criminology and Security Studies is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is an art course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Thirdly, it is a very competitive course and with this, students might find the entrance difficult.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Criminology and Security Studies is under the faculty of Social and Management Studies. But this may be different depending on the various universities.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Criminology and Security Studies are high but competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Criminology and Security Studies
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Criminology and Security Studies? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Criminology and Security Studies in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any three art subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination for Criminology and Security Studies should include.
- English Language
- Any three art subjects
List of Universities Offering Criminology and Security Studies in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Criminology and Security Studies. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Criminology and Security Studies.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Criminology and Security Studies in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Criminology and Security Studies in Nigeria.
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE – FED-DUTSE
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY, AKPABUYO, CROSS RIVER STATE – ARTHUR-JARVIS
- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, OYO, OYO STATE – ATIBA
- CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY, OWODE, OGUN STATE – CHRISLAND
- COAL CITY UNIVERSITY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – COAL-CITY
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
- KWARARAFA UNIVERSITY, WUKARI, TARABA STATE – KWARARAFA
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- WESTERN DELTA UNIVERSITY, OGHARA, DELTA STATE – WESTERN-DEL
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Criminology and Security Studies is 150. Whereas, some federal and state universities cut-off might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME.