The Subject Combination in JAMB and WAEC is one of the admission requirements that universities need. Notably, one of the reasons for changing of students course is because of the combination of wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Building in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Building. Bring the universities offering this course and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Building
- Firstly, Building is a course that will take students about four years at the university. But this is only possible if there are no carryovers.
- Secondly, it is not a very competitive course and with this, students might not find the entrance.
- Thirdly, it is a science course and with this, it is suitable for only this set of students.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, the building is under the faculty of agriculture. But this might be different under some universities.
- Fifthly job availability for one with a degree in Building is high but competitive. Students should ensure to graduate with a good degree to easily secure a job.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Building
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Building? If so, You will get them below. This is important for students that want to study this course. In WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) you need at least five subjects.
In Fact, you can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Building in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any of Economics, Technical Drawing, Geography and Arts.
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) you need four subjects and the English Language is compulsory. Also, this examination is the one responsible for students admission into the university. The JAMB subject combination Building should include.
- English Language
List of Universities Offering Building in Nigeria
In addition, they are lots of universities in Nigeria that Students can choose to study Building. But it all balls down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study Building.
Here, students should also consider the Universities Offering Building in Nigeria as they are important. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities like their admission requirements school fees and other useful information.
Meanwhile, below, you will get the universities offering Building in Nigeria.
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- FUTA – FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE
- FUTO – FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- UNILAG – UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE – CALEB
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE – JABU
Now, the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Building is 150. Whereas, some federal and state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students are to ensure they check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or in NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure pass the university Post-UTME
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Molecular Biology
- JAMB and WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination for Agronomy
- Subject Combination for Political Science and International Relations