One admission requirement that universities need is the subject combination in JAMB and WAEC—notably, one of the reasons for changing students’ courses is the combination of the wrong subjects. Also, you will get the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Accounting Education in this post.
Also, you should note that two courses’ subject combinations might not be the same as both of them might not be in the same field. Be that as it may, this post will tell you what you need to know about Accounting Education. Bring the universities offering it and, meanwhile, it will also provide other information that might be very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Accounting Education
- Firstly, Accounting Education is a course that will take students about four years at the University. But this is possible if there are no carryovers. This also depends on the mode of entry.
- Secondly, it is a very competitive course, and students might find the entrance difficult.
- Thirdly, it is a commercial course suitable only for this set of students.
- Fourthly, according to JAMB, Accounting Education is under the education faculty, which might differ in some universities.
- Fifthly, job availability for one with a degree in Accounting Education is low but competitive. Students should graduate with an excellent degree to secure a job quickly.
JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination for Accounting Education
Are you looking for the JAMB and WAEC Subject Combination Accounting Education? If So, You are in the right place, as You will get them here. This is important for students who want to study this course. You need at least five subjects in WAEC (West Africa Examination Council).
You can apply subjects in WAEC to NECO (National Examination Council) or any O’Level examination. Below is the Subject Combination for Accounting Education in WAEC.
- English Language
- Any two social science or commercial subjects
Similarly, in JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board), you need four subjects, and English is compulsory. Also, this examination is responsible for students’ admission into the University. The JAMB subject combination for Accounting Education should include.
- English Language
- Any social science or commercial subjects
List of Universities Offering Accounting Education in Nigeria
In addition, there are many universities in Nigeria where Students can choose to study Accounting Education. But it all comes down to the one they feel they can apply for and be confident of getting admission to study accounting education.
Students should also consider the Universities Offering Accounting Education in Nigeria as they are essential. Thus, they should also carry out studies about the universities, like their admission requirements, school fees and other helpful information.
Meanwhile, below, find the universities offering accounting education in Nigeria.
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
The JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Accounting Education is 150. Whereas some state university cut-offs might be 180 and 200. So, students must check the JAMB cut-off mark of the University they want to apply for.
Lastly, Students need five credits in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council). Applicants should also ensure they pass the University post-UTME.