This is to inform the public about the St Albert Institute in Affiliation with the University of Jos in short “UNIJOS” Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of St Albert Institute in Affiliation with University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Direct Entry Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the St Albert Institute in Affiliation with UNIJOS 2021/2022 Direct Entry Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates into the undergraduate degree programme of the St Albert institute in affiliation to University of Jos For a 4years degree programme leading to the award of B.A Philosophy for 2021/2022 academic session.
– Direct Entry
Two (2) “A” Level Passes in Arts or Social Science Subjects
NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower)
– O Level
Five (5) “0 Level Credit Passes to include English and Mathematics (Not more than sittings in WAEC/NECO)
- Direct entry candidates
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to St Albert Institute
- All other students that desire integral professional training combined with moral, spiritual and cultural formation
METHOD OF APPLICATION
FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1. Make a non-refundable payment of Four Thousand Naira (N 4000)
Only processing fee into the following Account:
Zenith Bank Plc.
Account name: St Albert institute
2. Fill our online form on www.stalberti.edu.ng or download the
PDF form from our website and complete it.
3. Scan the Teller, credentials of UTME result slip, WAEC/NECO result, including the completed form and send to:
[email protected] and/or 07067177373 (Whatsapp). You can also submit them at: The Registry
St Albert Institute, Fayit-Fadan Kagoma, Kaduna State.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES Please call
Rev. Fr. Sylvanus Attoh: +2348063574698, Rev. Fr. Dr. Joel Kambai Duwal: +234 807 729 3202
Demvihin Akende: +2347067177373, and Mr. Nanle Dawurung: +2347038368281
or send an email to: [email protected]