The SONOBUTH Entrance Exam Result and Interview Dates for 2020/2021 Academic Session are out and open to interested students. The School of Nursing Ogbomoso, Bowen University Teaching Hospital (SONOBUTH) Entrance Exam Results, and Interview Dates for 2020/2021 Academic Session have been released.
Table of Contents
About the SONOBUTH Entrance Exam Results and Interview Dates for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Hence, SONOBUTH management is pleased to notify all the candidates that took part in the Bowen University Teaching Hospital (formally Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo State, School of Nursing entrance examination which was conducted on the 5th of September, 2020 that they can now proceed to the institution’s online portal to check their examination results.
CHECK OUT: Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa School Fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session | CHECK NOW
The Mission of SONOBUTH
The School of Nursing Ogbomoso is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an important part of the formal Baptist Medical Centre which is now more recognized as Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso. Below are the missions of SONOBUTH:
- Training of Basic students in Nursing Education as the institution serves as a foundation for their future growth and development in their chosen profession.
- Students to be properly equipped for Ophthalmic, Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) and psychiatric Experience through their posting to University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan and Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital in Aro, Abeokuta respectively.
- Adequate exposure to better community clinical experience both within and outside the institution’s environment.
Aims and Objectives
Below are the aims and objective the School of Nursing Ogbomoso, Bowen University Teaching Hospital (SONOBUTH) the institution looks to achieve:
- To develop competencies in the technical and theoretical aspects of nursing practice geared towards preventive, curative, and restorative care.
- To teach students the principles which govern the spread and control of communicable diseases and taking part in control, eradication, and immunization programme.
- To instil in Christian young people a desire to be positive witnesses for Christ as they minister and attend to the patient’s needs.
- To have students acquire interest knowledge, positive attitude, and appreciation that will facilitate progress toward their optimum potential for spiritual, mental, and emotional growth.
- To develop more awareness of community needs and to better understand the role of the nurse in meeting these community needs.
Applicants must ensure that they possess the requirements below:
- Male and Female candidates who were successful in their Senior Secondary School education with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- At not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) board which are; WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB are eligible.
- Applicants must be Sixteen (16) years of age and above.
How to Check Your SONOBUTH Entrance Examination Result and Interview Dates
Candidates who took part in the School of Nursing Ogbomoso, Bowen University Teaching Hospital (SONOBUTH) Entrance Examination for 2020/2021 Academic Session and are looking to check their results and interview dates are to follow the steps below:
- Go to the School of Nursing Ogbomoso, Bowen University Teaching Hospital (SONOBUTH) portal at https://www.sono.buth.edu.ng/login.php.
- Input your email address and password in the required fields
- Proceed to click on “Login” to access your result.
It should be noted that the interview for all the successful applicants is scheduled to hold from 22nd of September, 2020 to 24th of September, 2020. Applicants are advised to visit the SONOBUTH official online platform at https://sono.buth.edu.ng for more information.