This informs the public about the Seed2030 Micro Grants 2024. Details about the Program are given below.
Program Details (up to £1,000)
Seed2030: The Belfast Legacy Project! In partnership with One Young World, we are distributing 10 Micro Grants of £1000 for young people in Northern Ireland to test or develop their own business or community project that advances on one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Seed2030 recipients will gather together in Belfast in April 2024 for a 2 day immersive Leadership Development Bootcamp, helping them to progress their own leadership skills and the progress of their project, campaign or venture.
Post the bootcamp, grantees will be connected with a mentor from the One Young World ambassador community; these mentors will support the grantee for 6 months as they get their project off the ground. The young people will also receive continued and regular support from Unloc staff throughout the duration of the project.
- You must be aged 14 – 25
- Have permanent residency in Northern Ireland
- Have an idea for a community project, campaign, business or social enterprise that advances on one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Be available to attend the 2 day immersive, leadership bootcamp in Belfast on 3rd & 4th April 2024. Food, refreshment & travel costs will be covered, plus accommodation for those not living in Belfast will also be covered.
We will review applications based on three key criteria:
- How credible the plan behind your community project or business idea is
- The difference or impact your project or venture will make on advancing one of the 17 Sustainable Development goals
- How realistic and deliverable your budget is
- The legacy of your project/business idea and the sustainability of it post spending the funds
How to Apply
For those interested in the Seed2030 Micro Grants 2024. Open this link to start the application process.
- Complete the application form above; telling us about yourself, your idea and your project budget.
- The application window will be open from 9th November 2023 to Friday 1st March 2024
- Applications will be reviewed on Friday 8th March 2024
- If you are successful, we’ll need to verify your eligibility, before we issue a pre-paid Revolut or PLEO Visa Debit card. You will need to keep track of your spending using the super simple Revolut or PLEO app.
- Successful applicants will also need to attend a minimum of 3 x check-in calls with a designated Unloc Staff member and a their assigned mentor. These calls will be for you to provide us with updates but also explore how we can support you further with your project or business idea.
- If you are unsuccessful, we will let you know as soon as possible, and recommend other opportunities that might be of interest to you. Unfortunately, we’re not able to fund all the great ideas that we receive
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 1 March 2024.
Open this link for more details about Seed2030 Micro Grants 2024.
- bp Net Zero Scholarship 2024
- Young Health Programme Scholarship 2024
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers P.C. Scholarship Essay Contest 2024