To the general public and all candidates interested, this post is written to give detailed information about the School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The management of the School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra state wishes to inform interested candidates that the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission List
Candidates who wish to check if they are among those offered provisional admissions are required to click this link to enable them to check their admission status.
Note: Successful candidates should take note of the following important information:
- Candidates who have been offered admission are expected to start collecting their admission letters from Monday 6th October 2020.
- On Sunday, 29th November 2020, students are required to report to the hostel/hostel warden.
- Training will commence officially on 3oth November 2020.
- Students should make sure they make payments on or before resumption as stipulated on the admission letter.
- Candidates who do not find their names on this list are offered an automatic admission into any of the two underlisted schools and they are required to make a choice:
- The School of Health and Information Management
- The School of Pharmacy Technicians