This is to inform the public about the Savvy Fellowship Program 2021 for Aspiring and Early Stage Entrepreneurs. Details about the programme are given below.
About the Savvy Fellowship Program 2021
Have you built a post-revenue business? Do you have at least five years of experience building a startup? Are you willing to share your experience with young aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs that are solving some of the world’s most pressing problems through innovation? Then, Savvy is looking for you to serve as a mentor in its Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs.
Every day, we are looking for experienced entrepreneurs with post-revenue businesses to join the ‘Savvy’ team that is building the new generation of impact entrepreneurs through mentorship. We are a diverse team, so we welcome people from different backgrounds. We are looking for experienced entrepreneurs with a heart for helping others, and dedication to leaving the world better than they found it. So, if you think that describes you, then you might be whom we are looking for.
Currently, the Savvy mentorship team includes 154 changemakers from 39 countries, with a combined experience of over 700 years, and we are looking for more amazing persons to join the team. We volunteer as mentors at Savvy because we believe that entrepreneurs are the catalyst for growth and the creators of wealth, so we’re building a program that is shaping passionate young professionals into the finest impact-driven entrepreneurs, and equipping them with all they need to be successful at what they do.
Details About the Program:
Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will get to learn everything from ideation to venture scaling, including how to start, build, and scale an impact venture. Using visual presentations, we’ll help you answer all the relevant questions you need to kickstart that amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into newer markets. Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’ Savvy is for every impact entrepreneur, no matter what stage your venture is.
So far, we have received nearly 52,000 applications from around the world, and have selected over 4,200 Fellows from 137 countries.
1. The opportunity to give back to others: Achieving greatness is nothing if you fail to help others achieve greatness too. Serving as a mentor in the Savvy program helps you give back to the younger generation, which gives you personal satisfaction as you make a difference in the entrepreneurial journey of others.
2. Network with other changemakers: The Savvy mentorship team includes over 150 changemakers from 39 countries that have built and exited innovative and profitable business ventures. So, joining the team brings you closer to these like-minded changemakers, which could foster collaboration and partnership in the nearest future.
3. Serve as a source of inspiration: You’re not only given a chance to give back and meet like-minded entrepreneurs that have created an impact in their community and the world at large. You’re given an opportunity to serve as a source of inspiration to the younger generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs who are passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing issues through innovative means.
4. A certificate of appreciation.
- You must have a post-revenue business in any sector or industry.
- Having a tech or tech-enabled business venture is not required, but it’s a plus.
- You must be fluent in the English language; both written and verbal.
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Portuguese is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to impact and guide a Savvy Fellow in achieving their business goals.
- Prior experience in mentorship is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to devote an hour every week to mentoring a Savvy Fellow.
How to Apply
Apply from: Click on this link to apply
There is no deadline to apply.
For more details about the program visit this link.