This informs the public about the Sanlam Bridge Programme 2023 for Namibian-owned SMEs. Details about the Program are given below.
About Sanlam Bridge Programme 2023
Sanlam Namibia through the Sanlam Bridge program aims to provide grant seed funding to 5(five) innovative and scalable Namibian-owned Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), solving real problems or addressing various customer needs.
To qualify for this opportunity:
- The business should be registered under the Companies Act 28 of 2004
- Should not be in operation for more than 1(one) year
- The owner of the business should be between the ages of 18-35
- The business should be addressing a real problem or addressing customer needs.
- The business should be committed to working with Sanlam Namibia and the Namibia Investment Promotion and Development Board for a period of 6(six) months
How to Apply
For those interested in Sanlam Bridge Programme 2023. Open this link to start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 19 June 2023.
Open this link for more details about the Sanlam Bridge Programme 2023.
- AERC-World Bank Visiting Scholars Programme 2024
- UNFCCC CAPACITY Fellowship Programme 2023
- The International Service for Human Rights (ISHR) Africa Programme Fellowship 2023