This is to inform the general public about the Salem University Lokoja Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Salem University Lokoja has released the Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Direct Entry Screening Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the Salem University 2021/2022 Direct Entry Form
Salem University, Lokoja has commenced the Direct Entry Screening for the 2021/2022 Academic session. Whether you chose Salem University in your UTME form or not, kindly go through the information on this page and follow the instructions clearly to learn how you can become a student at one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria.
Undergraduate Admission Requirement
Direct Entry into 200 Level
Candidates applying for Direct Entry into 200 level must possess the following
- JAMB UTME result print-out.
- A/L, IJMB, OND or NCE in the relevant courses.
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted)
- Two Passport Photographs.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
How to Apply for Salem University Direct Entry Form
Interested applicants are to visit the online application portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.