The Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology (RSCHST) Post UTME screening and HND Admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission are now available for sale. Interested candidates can now purchase the form to enable their admission.
The management of Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology is using this medium to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. To see eligibility and process of application, keep reading.
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements
Prospective applicants are required by the school management to meet certain eligibility requirements, the following are the eligibility criteria of the institution:
- Candidates who participated in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum point of 120 are eligible to apply for admission into the ND programme.
- Application is also open to all candidates who did not choose the institution as their first choice. However, it is required of such candidates to apply for a change of institution through JAMB and make Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology their first choice.
- An invitation will be made to candidates who applied to the date and venue of the screening exercise. The application will be made known to applicants through the telephone numbers (SMS) they provided while applying.
- Applicants should make sure that the telephone numbers they made available during the application are valid and functional as the College will take no responsibility for failure to receive a message via SMS.
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Available Programmes
The following are the various certificates and diploma programmes currently available at RSCHST:
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers Programme (Diploma)
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Programme (Diploma)
- Anesthetic Technician Programme (Certificate)
- Health Information Management (Professional Diploma)
- Health Information Management (Abridgement)
- Hospital/Health Administration (Diploma)
- Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Certificate)
- Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Abridgment)
- Public Health Nursing (HND)
- Emergency Medical Technician (Certificate)
- Dispensing Opticianry Technician Programme (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician Programme (Diploma)
- Medical Social Work (Diploma)
- Environmental Health Technicians (Diploma)
- Health Promotion and Education (Diploma)
- Public Health Nursing Abridgement (Refresher) programme (HND)
- Public Health (Diploma)
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Programme (Diploma)
How to Apply for RSCHST Admission Screening Form
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements should follow these steps to enable them to apply:
- Register for the Post UTME examination on-line @College Campus. Registration is currently ongoing.
- A payment of N 2,000 as the application fee is required from interested candidates. Applicants are to make the payment into the college bank via:
- Zenith Bank Account NO: 1010771892.
- Afterward, candidates are to obtain a pin voucher for the sum of N1,000 at the ICT office of the College to enable them to complete the on-line processing application form.
- Candidates who are applying via Direct Entry for the HND programmes are required to make a payment of N11,000 as application fee into:
- Zenith Bank Account NO: 1010771892
- Then, applicants are to go to the ICT office of the college and obtain a PIN voucher for the sum of N1,000 to enable them to complete the on-line application form.
The registration closes on Saturday 30th October 2020.
Prospective applicants should use this link to apply
Helplines are 07032223481 and 08037473204.