If you’re an immigrant looking for road maintenance jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, you can expect to earn an average salary of $9.62 to $43.99 per hour. This translates to a monthly income of $1,667 to $7,625 and an annual income of $20,000 to $91,500. These figures are based on recent studies and reflect the current job market in this field.
There are many road maintenance jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship. So, if you are looking for jobs in the USA, you can consider working as a person who maintains the road in America.
Road Maintenance Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship; What to Know
Road maintenance is the process of keeping the various roads in safe and usable condition. It means that the road would be under inspection and damage control and there are people assigned to maintain the roads in the USA.
-Who is a Road Maintainer?
A road maintainer is a person that is employed to inspect, preserve and keep the road structure intact. Your job as road maintenance in the USA with visa sponsorship would be to repair and keep the road free from damage.
– Responsibilities of a Person Working Full Time or Part-time Jobs in the USA as a Road Maintainer with Visa Sponsorship
There are responsibilities for any person who does Visa Sponsored road maintenance jobs in the USA and they are as follows:
- Maintains and ensures the assigned road is free from damages like potholes, and cleans and repairs culverts.
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs on equipment.
- Should be ready and available to work after hours, on holidays, and at weekends for any emergency such as floods, snow removal and others.
- Installs and maintains traffic control devices.
– Benefits of Working Road Maintenance Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Working road maintenance jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship will enable you to earn approximately $24.75 per hour and also enjoys other benefits.
– You gain maintenance skills.
– Health insurance.
– You will be ensured job security.
Type of Visa to Apply for to Get USA Road Maintenance Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
Make sure you know the type of visa to apply for in order to get road maintenance jobs in the USA, this is because there are different types of visas for different travel reasons.
– Employment-Based Visa (EB-3)
EB-3 is a permanent visa you can apply for to get jobs like that of a road maintainer, if you have work experience in road maintenance and a job offer from a US employer you can migrate to the USA to work as a road maintainer.
– Temporary Work Visa (H-2B)
A temporary work visa is for seasonal non-agricultural workers like road maintainers, the H-2B visa allows foreigners to travel and work as road maintainers in the USA that are visa sponsored.
Requirements to Apply for USA Road Maintenance Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
If you what to apply for road maintenance jobs that are visa sponsored in the USA, there are some requirements that are needed and they are as follows:
– High school diploma or general education degree.
– Ability to use machines and equipment for road maintenance.
– Speaks English fluently.
– Physical strength and ability to work at night, at weekends and extra time.
– Have maintenance experience.
Where to Find Visa-Sponsored Road Maintenance Jobs in the USA
You can find Visa Sponsored road maintenance jobs in the USA through social media and the links below.
How to Apply for Visa-Sponsored Road Maintenance Jobs in the USA
If you have dreams of working as a water man in the USA, here are the steps you can take to apply for road maintenance jobs in the USA.
- Check the internet and social media platforms for available road maintenance jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
- Set up a well-organized CV and application letter with USA standards. This is so that US employers will find you eligible for the job.
- You can then discuss the pay rate with your potential employers. This is after you have concluded your interview with your US employers and they find you qualified for the job.
- Your employers will then render a request for sponsorship to the United state citizenship immigration service.
- You can continue processing by applying for your visa to travel to the USA for your Waterman job offer. This is possible once the request is accepted.
Lastly, make sure you follow the right steps and information if you want Visa Sponsored road maintenance jobs in the USA.
Also, Check Out;