This is to inform the general public about the Renaissance University JUPEB Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The management of Renaissance University has announced the sales of its JUPEB Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to take note of the details about the form below.
About the Renaissance University JUPEB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Renaissance university is now inviting applications from all suitably qualified candidates looking forward to admission into the JUPEB Programme of Renaissance university. This programme was created to prepare interested candidates that are looking forward to direct-entry admission into a 200 level undergraduate programme of the institution.
This programme is leading to the award of a JUPEB certificate that allows all successful and interested candidates, after the JUPEB examination gain direct Entry admission into a 200 level of the degree of renaissance university.
All Eligible candidates are expected to be in possession of a minimum of 5 (five) credits passes in one or two sittings in 5 relevant subjects to the course the candidate desires. Mathematics and English must be included.
How to Apply
The JUPEB programme is open to every candidate that does not possess JAMB results or JAMB results lower than RNU’s cut-off. Interested candidates are expected to be in possession of at least five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO or an equivalent examination in a maximum of two sittings.
- Interested applicants are expected to go to the website of the school and then complete the online JUPEB Application form using the school official admission page.
- Enter all the required details to complete the online form for the JUPEB required programme.
- The payment can be made by raising a bank draft of about two hundred and thirty-six thousand Naira only (N236,000) from any of the banks that are in favor of the renaissance university and the submitted upon going to the university. This payment would cover the following:
- School Fees and Accommodation – N200,000
- Acceptance Fee + Registration – N36,000
For more details, contact
Email: [email protected]
Call: Registrar – +2348034509435, Admissions Officer – +2348116088884