If you’re a foreign immigrant looking for a Receptionist job in the USA with visa sponsorship, you can expect an average salary range of $10.93 to $22.03 per hour. This equates to a monthly salary of $2,350 to $4,737 and an annual salary of $33,185 to $66,910. These figures are based on recent studies and reflect the current job market for this field.
Many people seek the opportunity of getting receptionist jobs in the USA via sponsorships even due to the fact it’s quite tasking, note that a receptionist is an employee who is usually at the front office desk of a business or organization. So, this post will bring the Receptionist Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship.
A receptionist working full-time or part-time jobs in the USA with the aid of visa sponsorship has some responsibilities of being the first to greet and attend to clients and visitors, book meetings for superiors and even sort mails and answer phone calls.
Type of Visa to Apply for to Get a USA Receptionist Visa Sponsorship Job
In addition, if you want to get jobs like that of a receptionist in the USA, you must take note of the type of visa you will be applying for. Also, in other, for you to follow the due process and be quickly approved for sponsorship.
- Temporary work visa.
You can make use of a temporary work visa to get a receptionist job in the USA. Where you will be needed, for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work. Meanwhile, you can apply for an H-2B visa if you are looking for receptionist jobs in the USA.
- Sponsorship visa.
Additionally, another type of visa to apply for to get USA receptionist jobs is the sponsorship visa, in order to obtain such an immigration visa you must either have an immediate relative and family sponsor, employers sponsor or special immigrant offer.
Requirements to Get a USA Receptionist Visa Sponsorship Jobs
In other, for you to get Jobs in the USA as a receptionist there are some basic requirements you need which include:
- Good verbal communication skills.
- You must be up to 18 years of age.
- At least a high school diploma or an equivalent qualification.
- Basic computer skills.
- Customer service attitude.
- Multitasking and ability to be resourceful.
Benefits of Receptionist Jobs in the USA with visa Sponsorship
Additionally, getting a receptionist job in the USA has a lot of benefits. In the USA a receptionist makes about $2,532 dollars a month.
– Good paycheck.
– You will be ensured job security.
– Health insurance.
– Little or no education certificate is required.
Where to Find Receptionist Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are a lot of receptionist jobs that You can apply for in the USA that come with Visa sponsorship and You will get the best ones here.
Finding receptionist jobs in the USA can be done through different means. Whereas, some people can be lucky enough to get the job through people that have access or connections to the job.
Most time it could be through the internet or social media adverts. Also, below are some links to where you can find receptionist jobs in the USA.
How to Apply for Receptionist Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Set up a well-arranged CV with USA standards to start your application and set up a good application letter the USA employers will use to recommend you.
- Make use of your internet to look for any USA job vacancy for bus drivers, once the employer finds that your CV qualification is their preferred choice.
- Your employer will tender a petition for sponsorship to the united state citizenship immigration service. Meanwhile, before this, you and your employer must have discussed the payments with you.
- After this, your employer will make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf to the USICS.
- If it is ready, they will send a job offer letter in your name, which you will use to apply for a visa to the USA.
So, if you follow the above-listed way to apply for receptionist jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, you will be applying for a receptionist job with the due guild.;
Also, Check Out
- USA Truck Driver Jobs with VISA Sponsorship; Requirements, Benefits & Where to Find Them
- USA Work Visa Details, Types, Requirements, FAQs and How to Apply
- How to Immigrate to USA as a Caregiver
- USA Immigration Visa Sponsorship Details, Types, Requirements, How to Apply and FAQs