The Queen Mary University of London Roy Goode Scholarship 2020 is now open and available to all interested applicants. The Queen Mary University of London is now bringing diversity within its school of Law through accepting applications for the Roy Goode Funding for all its international students 2020. This award is bestowed in honour CCLS founder, Sir Roy Goode and celebrates the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the Centre for Commercial Law Studies at the Queen Mary University of London. All applicants successful would be offered a full fee waiver.
About the Queen Mary University of London Roy Goode Scholarship 2020
About the University
The University is a preeminent research-intensive institution in London. It was founded in the year 1785 and was originally recognized as the London Medical College. It is a reputed university that is delivering teaching and making research at an international level. The Queen Mary University of London is a diverse community filled with staff and with students from over 160 nationalities. At the university, they can pursue different internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate course across the full disciplinary spectrum. Aside from the courses, the university has ample career opportunities available for students.
Details of the Award
Countries Eligible for the Award: United Kingdom, EU, Japan, Kenya, South Africa, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam, South Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan.
Award Type: Master.
Award value: Full Fee waiver.
Number of Awards: 1.
Field of Studies Eligible for the Award:
- LLM Law
- LLM Banking and Finance
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM Arts Business and the Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM International Business law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- LLM in Paris
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM International Economic law
- LLM/MA in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM Law and Economics
- MSC law and Finance
All applicants interested in the Queen Mary University of London Roy Goode Scholarship 2020 are required to meet the eligibility criteria stated below:
- The applicant is expected to have acquired the UK first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- The applicant is expected to be a citizen of the countries stated above
- Applicants must be applying for one of the giving courses stated above.
How to Apply
There is no separate application for this award, the award would be offered the applicants once they have been enrolled (https://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/applyfortaughtprogrammes/) in an eligible course just before the deadline of the award at the Queen Mary University of London.
August 31, 2020.
For more details about the award, visit this link.